Sunday 24 February 2013

Services

So what is it that I actually do?

I guarantee you that I can help you achieve your health and fitness goals.  I am flexible with how I go about this.  If you would like a set diet plan I can provide this.  However, I would be much happier to teach you solid nutritional habits that you can use for life.  The advantage of this method is that you can choose the foods that you enjoy that will help you reach your goals.  Nutritional plans are based off science NOT bro-science.

Exercise programming is also based off the goals you are wishing to achieve and the amount of time you are able to train.  Once you fill out the pre-exercise questionnaire, I will have an idea of your current level of exercise and history.  It is highly recommended that you have a gym membership or access to a gym.  Body weight exercises can be used but the advantage of using a gym is the ease of quantifiable progression.

When you sign up, I will provide you with an initial diet and exercise program.  Each fortnight, you will send me your current weight & measurements.  This allows me to see what (if anything) requires adjustment.  We will then have a chat via skype and you may ask me any questions you have or bring up any issues you are having.

Whether you are overweight, underweight, wanting to increase sports performance or just want to look good naked.  I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment